JPJ Seat Advice for Newbies?

Hey folks this is my first post and I really don’t like asking this but I am looking for some advice on the seating at JPJ. I walked The Lawn in 1998 and this is my first post on any forum, I am an avid fan and went to the Final Four this year and had the sporting experience of my life! I now live in Tucson, Az, which allows me to get to see Ty Jerome a lot this year in Phoenix hopefully but doesn’t allow me to visit Charlottesville that often. I always tell my 11 and 13 year old daughters how much I love VA and Charlottesville but they haven’t been there in their recent memory. I promised to take them there every year, alternating daughters. This year we see GA Tech in Football and I am going to buy JMU tickets. I’ve never been to JPJ and have no idea where to buy tickets. I would love to make this trip for my 13 year old something she always thinks about. I want to stay under $100 a ticket which seems to limit us to 300 level. Any ideas or help? Please delete if not pertinent.

1 Like

Welcome to the board!!! There are a few sections with funky angles, but I think these sections are all solid. Hang around the board and I’m sure we’ll be able to get u
some solid seats!! .image

1 Like

I was thinking from the online stuff that 318, 319 were pretty good because they seem closer on the map to the stuff on the other side.

1 Like

Currently on Stubhub, I’d go with 319, Row C ($96), then 304, Row L ($79)

WHW!!!

Thats right. Hang around and we figure it out

1 Like

Cool thanks!

1 Like

Not that it matters but I thought I’d add that we had a great time. Ended up getting tickets in section 105. First game in JPJ for me and first UVA game for my daughter. I was really impressed with the options for the future. We had great seats but I anywhere seemed pretty decent tot tell you the truth although it was nice to see the Championship Banner and be below the scoreboard. Thanks for all that contributed some info. Seeing Mamadi dunk from that close was awesome, and he did it a lot last night!

5 Likes

Awesome you guys were there. Great story man!

1 Like