July Live Period

@Foresthoo i will not be on “it” unfortunately. In the middle of a street market north of Algiers for vacation/visiting the motherland

19 Likes

Sounds fun! We expect the same focused attention to detail on the street market goings on. :wink: Enjoy.

5 Likes

I’m sorry but you’re really dropping the ball on this one. Should have taken a vacation during a dead period smh

11 Likes

Enjoy! send the squad pictures

2 Likes

I tried in the OG post. But alas it didn’t work. A miracle I even have service. Uncle is carrying around mobile hot spot which is clutch

5 Likes

Weak excuse…have fun my man!

3 Likes

Nice family teamwork.

1 Like

Let us know if you spot any 6’10 or above guys around Algiers so we can get the hot tip to Tony.

7 Likes

Go down to potential stock risers. Power Jackson and yes Gertrude listed. Sorry @DFresh11

1 Like

I guess TB gets his first in person looks this week. Wait til Eli puts Power and or MM on an poster

Dude is no longer under the proverbial radar

7 Likes

@Hooandtrue we still just have the one commitment in case you were wondering.

9 Likes

CTB got in early, that’s always a plus. I’m actually glad he didn’t visit last month, that might end up working in our favor post his blow up.

As long as we get the visit done yes. I remember with Luther M. Did an unofficial then official lined up until he visited Ohio State for football game.

4 Likes

Presumably, Hooandtrue is scanning the markets looking for a 6’10" Bedouin tribesman with ball handling skills. I have no doubt he will post such a find shortly while noting his desire that the staff offer a scholarship immediately. Everyone must remain true to their nature! :grin:

1 Like

Gotta find the next Neon Boudeaux in Algiers lol

1 Like

Sorry for the redundancy! I didn’t see your post until after I clicked “Reply”!

2 Likes

I think it’s Algerian genetics for every male to be less than 6ft. Probably why our 2nd largest export behind oil is soccer players to the French National team

4 Likes

I get the feeling that the Michigan and Nova offers for Elmarko Jackson were big. Really hope we can stay in that race but I also wouldn’t mind making a full push for Green or Rechsteiner if his interest is going elsewhere. Just trying to think of who would pair best with Gertrude in the class.

7 Likes

Algeria’s tallest man ever was 7’3, so it might be a bit of a challenge to find one haha. Anything is possible though :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve got a customer in Algiers that I provide 3rd party IT maintenance for about 100 printers… haven’t visited since before COVID… beautiful country.

3 Likes