July Live Period

Agreed, my herky jerky comment was more about his movements and stutter (steps) getting to the :bucket:.

Very crafty, Paul Pierce-like.

1 Like

69 likes, 5 comments - Godlike Sports (@thegodlikesports) on Instagram on April 28, 2022: "Freddie is H3R"

Glad I know how to pronounce his last name now :joy:

Wonder if we re-engage with Pryce Sandfort after his play this week.
Iowa mod said he should be commuting to Iowa soon but a last second offer from UVA or Gonzaga would derail that. Texas also involved now

3 Likes

To me he’s an easy bet to be good. Always bet on big skilled guards is a general rule I tend to follow. Doesn’t even really matter how good of an athlete you are to me.

In the upper level basketball world, Ty Jerome is like a 5th percentile athlete, but he was still able to be great because he’s 6’5” and can shoot the cover off the ball. Freddie is not a great athlete, but he’s still big as hell and his game will translate.

3 Likes

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh guys Gertrude has some major bunnies

680 likes, 3 comments - Abar Miller (@cityrocks_youth_ny) on Instagram: "I been saying this @cbgeli is him"

7 Likes

Yea it is real. and jumps crazy quick

4 Likes

WE MUST GET HIM! :joy: Send it in! Dan Marino voice

6 Likes

Can he shoot the 3?

3 Likes

:eyes::thinking: paging @Hooandtrue

9 Likes

From what I have seen and read, yes. He’s not a sniper but he’s good from all 3 levels scoring-wise

1 Like

He can and is just now really discovering his shit, I think. He has an interesting blend of raw and refined. Watching him yesterday he can definitely run the point for stretches as suggested here with McKneely; as a tag team at PG for when Reece!! is out for 30 seconds

9 Likes

Gertrude’s jumpshot didn’t look too bad, a bit flat but Brogdon made that arc work pretty well. As long as he’s around the 35% range or is at least able to keep defenders honest and take advantage of close outs he’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Gertrude looks good all around. Dilione was the one that I didn’t have a good view of outside game.

It would be amazing to have a tall, long, athletic team in packline with some shooters

3 Likes

Yeah I was talking about Dilione. 3 level scorer is what I keep reading and it seems to be backed up in the tape

Gotta be OTE or NBL at this point.

1 Like

Nah clearly now that things are murky with Milan and Power Tony has called the admissions office and told them to kick rocks and is now full steam ahead for Tafara :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Where is the Gonzaga offer?

1 Like
1 Like

Oh Boy

2 Likes