Justin Anderson to sign with Brooklyn nets

Great to see, he deserves it :raised_hands:. No doubt in my mind he’ll get promoted once they see what he’s got to offer!

8 Likes

Great news!

2 Likes

Great (late) birthday present for him and basketball fans worldwide.

1 Like

Congrats Justin! Can’t wait to see you do big things!

1 Like

That’s awesome news. I was just wondering if he would sign on with a team. Totally believe he can contribute to a number of organizations if given the opportunity. Wish he was still here in Atl.

2 Likes

Watching Justin in the G-League Showcase. There is no way he should not be on a NBA roster. Devin is also playing well today and Kyle had a very nice game yesterday.

1 Like

It was great to see him play. He finished with around 27 points and 5 for 8 three point shooting. I cannot understand what the Wizards were thinking when they didn’t pick him up.

2 Likes

Last time I seen Kyle playing he was playing some point guard and had become pretty good driving. How many points he have yesterday?

14 points with 3 assists. 4-8 from the field, 4-7 from 3. Played really good defense. Matched up frequently with Marial Shayok. He has been playing more point. Had 18 and 9 assists on Tuesday.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. When he first started he was scoring a lot of points but he was putting up a lot of shots. I believe learning to play the point will give him a better
chance of going up to stay a while

1 Like

Movin on up!

The Nets plan to sign G League swingman Justin Anderson of Raptors 905 to 10-day contract, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) January 3, 2020
9 Likes

JA and Joe reunite!!!

1 Like

C’mon Justin, show 'em again how the Hoos play in the big leagues!!!

2 Likes

Wilson Chandler and Garrett Temple are out this evening for Brooklyn. There could be an opportunity for meaningful minutes for Justin.

6 Likes