JWILLY SHow

4 Likes

Wow, sounds like none of the “full-time” assistant coaches will be on the bench tomorrow night because of contact tracing. Crazy …

2 Likes

Down two players as well. No names given and no clarification if that includes Kody or if it’s two beyond Kody because of contact tracing.

3 Likes

LRA is a news making organization. I’ve seen you being credited with this news by a few news organizations on Twitter. That’s cool. This site has come along way. Congratulations

21 Likes

@Marktykobe not afraid to ask the tough questions either

4 Likes

Just watched this one. Great work once again. @Marktykobe and Jwilly have a great connection. Sometimes it feels like they’re talking as friends and not interviewer and interviewee. Bravo as always guys!

5 Likes

Finally got to listen to this and it was worth it. Seriously one of my favorite podcast to check out. Feel like I actually learn something each time and get more than just ‘coach speak.’ Appreciate JWilly being open and @Marktykobe for asking the questions.

That said, someone tell JWilly to stop blowing up our spot on the SW waterfront. It’s crowded enough as it is with people rushing all the crabs.

8 Likes

B, next time I’m down that way when the weather warms up, we have to roll thru your spot.

1 Like

I enjoyed Mark questions also. Where can I find the J Willy show discussing Gonzaga. Thanks

2 Likes

This is the show after Gonzaga, night before Notre Dame

1 Like

Thanks Tu

Thankyou HGN. You are welcome Mark. Both pleass be safe!

1 Like

6 Likes

Another great episode. That smoking jacket @Marktykobe was rocking was fire. Always look forward to this show.

3 Likes

Thanks B.

If the compliments keep coming, LRA is footing the bill for the crab spot :slight_smile:

2 Likes