Kadin Shedrick Enters The Portal

Seriously, he’s a great kid and I wish him all the best.

But if he goes to UNC or Duke, and I know its petty, but I hope he ends up buried on the bench like McKoy. Its one thing to leave, but another to leave and go to a direct rival.

8 Likes

Looks like Indiana might have been working Kadin’s crew for the last week or two. Heavily involved with him

Also sounds like they like that he isn’t a ball dominant back to the basket big because it will let them run a more “modern” offense/they hate post up bigs after their loss to Miami apparently LOL.

12 Likes

Not sure when open try outs are gonna be, but I’m there.

2 Likes

I knew he was gone the moment his mama started liking tweets about his lack of playing time.

8 Likes

I’ll never understand his lack of playing time. Will never understand a starting lineup of Kihei, BVP and Gardner. This whole thing seems completely mismanaged and kind of a mess right now.

7 Likes

I think there’s more to the Shedrick story that we’ll probably never know.

12 Likes

Lol. After watching Miami play I’m now just anti big. F it. 1 6’7 center and a bunch of shooters. Let’s ride.

10 Likes

The same foul prone 6’11 center often out of position with no offensive moves that couldn’t rebound? Me neither.

5 Likes

TB must have been on the take!

He needs to get out of the ACC — 50 fouls in 280 minutes vs. ACC opponents. That’s a foul every 5:36 of PT. Which is insane, because he had only 26 fouls in 245 mins vs. non-conference opponents (1 every 9:25 of PT).

Bert Smith is his kryptonite — 22 fouls in 140 minutes.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Zach_Carey_/status/1640442062624399362

11 Likes

Is it weird to anyone else he says “congrats” on a post that just says “thank you Virginia”. Maybe reading into it too much

12 Likes

I think that means “Congrats on escaping this hellhole” so no I don’t think I’m reading too much into it

12 Likes

You think Traudt might transfer, too… Oh crud. (I’m kidding…)

4 Likes

Weird time to hit him with a “congrats”.

4 Likes

Lol I just mean it reads like “congrats” on escaping that situation you were in

4 Likes

The League No GIF

4 Likes

An insider on UNC IC board who is really tapped into NC scene said that Kadin’s main priority is NIL.

5 Likes

Actually screw that. I don’t like that take at all and now I’m actively rooting against Traudt. I said it. I’m petty that way and it doesn’t take much to get the competitive juices flowing (something he clearly does not understand).

Take It Personally Michael Jordan GIF

23 Likes

We certainly seem to have more than our fair share of guys who really don’t like being here

9 Likes