Kadin Shedrick Enters The Portal

F**ing Comm Schoolers, man. That’s why you can’t trust those kids.

8 Likes

Do we run a Gulag or what?

5 Likes

Certainly feels like it’s been a while since the team was having fun.

Leon Bond is our biggest hope for a locker room reset. Dude seems contagiously upbeat.

15 Likes

Harris too. He reminded me of Teven Jones on the sideline

9 Likes

That’s because Dante has seen what bleak looks like. These dudes leaving UVa don’t know what it’s like on the outside. Harris has seen things…

42 Likes

Does the “Congrats Bro” mean that Kadin has already lined up a nice NIL deal somewhere?

1 Like

So am I @BDragon . We have been used and abused

6 Likes

I think it’s congrats on graduating? Idk

2 Likes

Traudt’s Instagram is him and then Kadin leaving UVA. He is getting on the wrong side of me

1 Like

Here is what the IC insider is saying about Shedrick…

“Yea was surprised myself, but it’s from someone that would know. Word is he wants $100,000 and his people have been reaching out to schools since Christmas break ended. I’m not even sure he made $10,000 in NIL this year at UVA”

7 Likes

Lol, wasn’t that exactly Braxton Key’s reason for transferring to UVA? Had the Avery Johnson experience at Alabama and was like “I need something different”

9 Likes

As I’ve been saying for months, our approach to NILs needs a ton of work.

5 Likes

I think our notion of loyalty to Tony and the program is fan exclusive. Players I don’t think really care, which is why you see them all supporting each other and congratulating each other when they transfer.

4 Likes

Hahah yup. For as shaky as UVa looks right now. There are 300ish programs out there that are far worst and there are players who have experienced that and would kill to have JPJ as their home stage.

It’s dark out there.

7 Likes

So maybe this shows up in Kadins commitment to the team? Meanwhile Kihei gets Rhobeck (not hating because he has been the lead) and BVP gets tshirts and Pringles endorsements?

2 Likes

This is Bonchon erasure.

6 Likes

If that’s true and I don’t doubt that there’s at least some truth in it, this is also why eventually NIL will collapse on itself and be reinvented with some form of regulation.

3 Likes

I’m not defending it all because we all know there’s a bunch of reasons, but at the surface level, Kadin putting in four years here, then in his senior year seeing BVP transfer in out of nowhere, take his playing time, and then get the big money NIL deals, probably didn’t do a lot for Kadin’s general demeanor. Whether fair or not, he’s probably talked himself into feeling pretty burned.

8 Likes

It’s really annoying to me to have 2 guys who knew they were transferring before the new year. Whatever

13 Likes

Same
Hope his chick dumps his arse

10 Likes