Kansas with 5 Level 1 violations.......can't escape this time

Saw this was the top video clip on ESPN’s NCAAM page for today! Nice to see this Duke scandal is starting to pick up some mainstream coverage from some of the sports worlds most well know commentators. Stephen A.: “If Zion has to testify, Duke may have a problem”

2 Likes

to see “K” have to tell the truth and be honest would be glory. My heart says it will happen but my head says never…

1 Like

Hmm curious to see what’s handed down here. Unless I’ve missed something, the accusations against OKie State are childs play compared to some others.

3 Likes

Well that didn’t take long. Dang…Do recruits like Cade Cunningham reconsider? Guess they could appeal and stretch it out a year.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Will that effect Cade Cunningham’s commitment?

That’s the $500K (G-league salary) question. Kentucky fans are licking their chops in anticipation too. Gotta remember OK State hired Cade’s brother. so it’s complicated.

Coach K is figuring out how to dump a player from his roster as we speak.

1 Like

“OSU is far from the worst offender, so this is a kaboom.”

So which programs out there currently have worse accusations pending? Seems like OK State might be a good bellwether for things to come. I would hope the NCAA holds all programs to the same standards.

3 Likes