Kihei Clark joined the podcast with his father Malik

1 Like

Kihei Highlights from workout…

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCh1uJTD70C/?igshid=ht1xmecupns9

2 Likes

Jumper looks smooth, I thought at times last year he was pushing the ball rather than shooting which is probably from tired legs from the crazy amount of mpg

3 Likes

A fresh Kihei is gonna be a beast on the court. On both sides of the ball and anywhere on the floor

2 Likes

That was my take from the video as well. His jumper looked a lot smoother and had less effort/windup. Not sure if he is stronger or fresher or both. But if he can step into the 3 ball like that, Kihei may be in for a big year.

2 Likes

just watched. wow much smoother J. Seemed like in the past his shot especially from 3 was a full body endeavor. Now he gets into it way quicker and snaps it off nice at the end. Probly is stronger up top now Exciting to see his jumper looking effortless now.

1 Like

Yep that’s the motion I was trying to refer to. It felt like in the past when he shot from deep, Kihei took a half squat/bowlegged action, and in that video I saw little to none of that.

1 Like

Ha yea. my bad man. I didnt really add anything. Just cool to see him firin it like this in the video Dragon.

1 Like
3 Likes

For the few who haven’t listened, a powerful quote from Kihei’s dad Malik: “People see somebody on the court with those giants, but the guy looks like you. He’s got your complexion. They can relate to that. That’s really big, and its probably why he has the following he does.”

4 Likes