I like these two alot. And of course Harper and Castle.
I’m laughing and so feel for you. Did not think of it thay way, but yea that’s brutal.

Not true. Timothee, Mariska, Seinfeld, Larry David, Tracy Morgan, Tina Fey, McEnroe … they’re all legit fans who have attended a ton of games over many years – even the really really lean ones. Turturro used to let Spike pay him with Knicks tickets instead of cash when Spike’s budget ran out.
Why are we claiming that celebrities who have lived in New York their whole lives are fake New York fans?
I don’t think we are. It’s just me.
Dolan made celebrity row his own weird little thing with weird rules. Modine was one of the few who told him to pound sand. Spike didn’t, but he’s exempt. I didn’t say they were not real fans. Lots of grifters are Knicks fans.
As always, I could be wrong on some of the facts here, but what’s important is the feeling.
Does Brogden get a championship ring?