Kyle Guy Called Up By Sacramento Kings

Kyle and Mika are pretty good on that pick n roll. I believe Kyle’s shooting will come around as he adjusts. What I’m glad to see is how he handles the ball and his passing is great. Point Guard?

2 Likes

The late game tactics would certainly account for some of the lower efficiency. Perhaps part of the lack of calls at the rim is the inverse idea of guys like Lebron, Giannis who can naturally shake of contact. That because Guy is smaller, refs come to the conclusion that he naturally is going to be impacted more by contact and accordingly decide not to make calls when he gets hit.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Another ok night from KG…

5 Likes

He’s putting on these performances on a regular basis. Get those shots up youngblood

1 Like

Kyle Guy NBA updates starting tomorrow.

3 Likes

Great news!! They’ve faced a lot of injuries so it was likely to happen at some point, hopefully he’ll get some minutes. Their other 2 way player has been getting some minutes in the absence of Bagley and Fox.

1 Like

Definitely going to start paying more attention to the Kings! Congrats Kyle.

2 Likes

Anyone around DC interested in getting $20 wizard tickets for tomorrow’s game?

1 Like

Wow. Great news

1 Like

Way to go Kyle! Keep up the great playing

1 Like

GREAT!!!

1 Like

I hope he gets some minutes also. Because of Kyle’s size he has to fight extra hard to get any respect. One good thing for the newlywed is a big jump in salary, lol

1 Like

Kings vs Wizards game about to start. I’m in Philly area, but those in Cville may be able to get the game as it is in DC. Also, obviously available through NBA League Pass, which, if you watch as much of the Hoos in the NBA as I do, is worth it.

3 Likes

No minutes for Kyle tonight, 7 point win vs Wizards too close for him to get garbage time. That’s likely how it’ll go this year in his opportunities getting called up. Still good to see Sacramento acknowledge his hot start by calling him up so early. Not sure if he’ll stay with Sacramento, but they do play tomorrow in Boston and then Wednesday in Philly so it’s likely they’ll keep him with them for the road trip.

3 Likes

Kyle is active for Sacramento tonight as they play Milwaukee. Maybe he will make his debut.

4 Likes

What’s the rule on the 2 way he can be called up for a total of 45 days by the Kings? How many days did spend up last time 5, 10?

45 days including practice days from what I understand. He was up for around 2 weeks if memory serves.

1 Like

Best wishes for Kyle getting a chance on the court during this call up round! Hoo forever!

4 Likes

Sacramento has several injured. Hopefully he will get some time in. Sacramento fans really like Kyle. The Kings posted on Twitter about their injuries and that Kyle was available tonight. Several fans are wanting Kyle to get a lot of minutes. Lot of positive chatter about him

2 Likes