Lacrosse NCAA Tournament Thread

This pre-selection article gives a sense of what the selection criteria are: Bracketology: Notre Dame In, Ohio State and Harvard Out in Final Projection | USA Lacrosse Magazine

Didn’t know RPI is still a thing that gets used.

2 Likes
6 Likes

it seems pretty clear that the committee gave a HUGEEEEE benefit of the doubt to the Ivy League schools to “make up” for them having their season cancelled last year. guess they figured if it was at all a close call (which, to be fair, i don’t think ND vs Harvard was… ND would beat them by 8 on a neutral field), might as well reward the kids who had their season taken from them last year.

2 Likes

Women on to play #1 UNC after victory yesterday! Men up today against Brown!

3 Likes

Still crap mediocre freaking Princeton is the 5 seed and we are unseeded. Carla and Jim Phillips should really get the committee members fired over this.

2 Likes

Yeah… I’m going to be real mad if we get smoked by Maryland in the second round…

Tbh that won’t bother me. Gonna have to beat them to win a natty anyways

1 Like

I mean Final Fours are still a big deal. Huge difference between losing to them in the quarterfinals and Memorial Day Weekend.

1 Like

Back and forth so far at Brown. 5-4 Hoos.

Why is the Brown goalie called the People’s goalie? Because of his apparent beer belly?

3 Likes

Well, I’ve had enough of this Gatorade commercial

1 Like

So much for the Ivy League being so great this year… Here come the Terps.

5 Likes

Yea only one ACC team was BS. Sport administrators should be ashamed. On to Maryland

3 Likes

I think Brown sent me a letter in HS. Told em I prefer Black. Boring ass school

5 Likes

My brother

1 Like

Yessir. From Tennessee I couldnt imagine some place called Brown

1 Like

Pretty new to lacrosse but I’m officially into it. Have the nervous/anxious gameday feeling like I do for basketball games.

2 Likes

what number is the basketball player thats the defender on Lax squad?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Cole Kastner, #39

2 Likes