⛹ Leon Bond - Official Thread

Don’t like a 0% 3P FG even if there were no attempts.

4 Likes

The good news, no turnovers either!

4 Likes

No “seems” about it!

1 Like

happy birthday marvel GIF

Maybe this behind-the-scenes footage of the red-shirt process at UVA would help sell the concept?

14 Likes

Oh, but you HAVE to include the clip of the hot young woman gazing at his sculped body in awe.

1 Like

Bond thread is here @DFresh11

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Still got that forearm at an angle on his shot, elbow tilted in. Holds it like the ball is way too light, similar to JA his first two years.

1 Like

After 4 years you would think Chase could slide better though

Yea Leon is still kinda stiff and could be slow mo but kinda pauses in his shooting motion at the top

5 Likes

His elbow was perfectly straight on the dunk.

2 Likes

One of my wishes for the upcoming season is to have Bond and Dunn on the court together every game. I don’t need it to be our starting lineup, I don’t need it to be one of our most used lineups, I just want to see these two guys play together for at least 5 - 10 minutes per game every game.

15 Likes

I hadn’t watched Leon’s B/W highlights in a while:

8 Likes

Okay Leon! I hadn’t seen this video. He reminds me of a smaller Ryan Dunn which I’ll take. His jump shot looked smooth too!

3 Likes

mother of all travels on that last fast break LOL

1 Like

Liked that little burst to get in position for the jumper.

But seeing Reece to Leon on the fast breaks (despite the potential travel) is:

James Sawyer Reaction GIF

6 Likes

Not at all. That was a high level catch and finish unless I missed something

3 Likes

And in case people have forgotten his high school highlights during the past year:

5 Likes

What’s interesting is it seems like he likes to pull up going right, but Drive going left. Is that normal?

4 Likes

Thats the Cory Alexander. Normal not sure

1 Like

Remind me what the biggest concern was with his transition to the ACC. Not making a RS crack - real question because I don’t remember sh** these days

2 Likes