Less Than a Month Til Basketbal

This is kind of baffling. We are a top ten team and it’s our first game after an absurdly long offseason. What does the ACC network exist for if not this?

Is it the end of the world? No. But I really want to watch our opening game! And I don’t really like the idea that I’ll have to pay for some entirely new thing to do it. I’m already paying for a different cable service than I would otherwise to get ACC network.

6 Likes

It’s maddening. At launch the ACC network had the defending NCAA basketball AND football champions and you couldn’t (and still can’t) get it on cable in the heart of ACC country. Get the SEC network for free though. Boy oh boy, that’s awesome!

Nothing I love better than watching billionaires and millionaires have a pissing match while the peons that make them millionaires and billionaires get screwed.

3 Likes

Tony did say “Joy comes in the morning”. However it’s been one hell of a night and I’d rather not wake up to see the sun rise only to be told I have to pay $13 to watch the sun rise on flohoops. But that’s just me.

2 Likes

I been saying this season will be a mess way before that article. If one player catch covid. All players have tu quarantine for 14 days. So there wont be any playing teams without a player or tu. The entire game will be cancelled. I think this rule is still being discussed.

2 Likes

I have a feeling Florida will Eff up.

2 Likes

Hit the Reddit NCAA Streams section the morning of the game about an hour before tipoff. Very good chance someone will have links to watch the game without using Flo Sports.

6 Likes

I definitely don’t have a few back up links as well (no idea if they get flohoops though thats a new one LOL).

1 Like

Does that still work for college sports? Doesn’t work for NBA or NFL anymore.

Yeah it works. They’ve moved them to different subreddits for the pro sports too. Hint: The /r/adamsilverfanpage is not full of posts complimenting the NBA commissioner.

5 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Man I feel bad for him. He’s been dealing with that shoulder since high school.

3 Likes

That injury will def help them with Trevor.

1 Like

Why Tu. Wouldn’t this guarantee Antoine is there longer, thus crowding the backcourt.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking

CTB on ACCN right now for Operation Basketball.

There’s no way that injury would help with Trevor. Almost a sure bet that he’ll stay at Nova another year.

1 Like

I watched all of the nba playoffs on nbastreams.xyx

2 Likes

Interesting…I guess what was the coaches point as this seems to be taken out of context. Sympathy? Caution regarding Covid?