Live period - April 21-23 2023

https://twitter.com/Pro1Basketball/status/1649609946022182912

6 Likes

Despite his struggles somewhat this morning, I still like Bliss a lot. He has a lot of value to his team, still had 6 assists and 2-5 from 3 (40%). His team looks like a chicken with its head cut off when he isn’t on the floor; he brings such a calm floor general like presence. I know @Collins is high on his teammate Boogie Fland but that kid has not lived up to his top 10 5 star ranking potential in two games now oof.

Bliss = Taller Perrantes
Bishop Boswell = Brogdon
Ty Davis = Ty Jerome
Mikey Lewis = the bucket getting guard staff have been wanting to deviates from the previous molds

9 Likes

I hope Bliss makes a quick decision because this PSA team is going to be sooo frustrating to watch. BABC vibes

3 Likes

Playing AAU games at 8 am will make lotta dudes shoot poorly ha

9 Likes

Heh, yeah, I’m sitting here watching this in my pajamas. Making teenagers hoop at 8am is cruel and unusual

9 Likes

Way back in the day my AAU team played our 4th or 5th game of the session at like 2 am in some obscure court. I think it was to settle 4th place

Maybe it was game 2 of the day though since was after midnight. The games can really run together man

2 Likes

I’ve played in 2 tournaments that didn’t begin until 7pm or later and wrapped around 4 or 5am

4 Likes

Assume this is Wilkins watching Larry Johnson aka young Grandmama. Was one of the best players yesterday but overlaps a lot with Gertrude imo.

https://twitter.com/TMarkwith14/status/1649769421466943490

1 Like

Williford. Now need to find where Tony at. Williford was with Tony for Bliss in the 8am game slots

https://twitter.com/ColbyGHoops/status/1649769896765534208

2 Likes

TB’s over at the Boo game (Austin Swartz) vs Doug’s man Tahaad

9 Likes

Ha. Beat me to it. I was just gonna ask if Tahaad was playing somewhere this weekend

Gonna be great when TB goes full court press on Tahaad

4 Likes

1st quarter just ended and Tahaad’s team is whoopin

4 Likes

Tahaads knock has been about size and playing against bigger dudes who are skilled and athletic. When I have seen him he looks great against everyone so…

1 Like

Tahaad and Cadeau seems unfair

1 Like

I think they play for a team in Long Island coached by Dana Dingle who played at UMass back in my day. Our own Willie Dersch has some ties to that program

5 Likes

Cadeau is really good. He’s a way more athletic RJ Davis. I think UNC is hoping he reclasses, which would be his original class I think.

2 Likes

I don’t know how it works now. Dingle’s NY Lightning program which has long been on the EYBL merged with the New Heights program, who Ty played for early on in the Under Armour league. Now it’s the NH Lightning.

4 Likes

I know Dana and Shandue (St Bonnys) been doin it for a long time

2 Likes

Tahaad just buried one from about 28 with Mustaf all over him. Dagger put them up 7 with under a minute.

8 Likes

Tahaad went from shooting 2-2 from 3 to 2-9 from 3 to 5-12 from 3. lol. Shooters shoot. (made 2 straight, missed 7 straight, and then finished with making 3 straight)

8 Likes