Live period - April 21-23 2023

Watching J Willy watch Austin’s game is kinda fun. Total dad mode, saw him clapping it up haha

https://www.twitch.tv/eybl6

17 Likes

This weekend’s schedule sucks. 4 games each hour and yet its still setting up so that there are 2-3 periods where no one of interest is playing and then like 5 kids we are interested in play at the same time.

Saw Tony courtside now joining to watch Austin but he seems more interested in whatever phone call he’s having.

2 Likes

Tony seems to be enjoying watching Christian Gurdak. That 2025 big man from PVI who visited. He balled out yesterday and is doing so again today. Both times Gurdak just scored Ive seen Tony make an expression and a smile.

Has 13 of their 27 points. 6-9 from the floor. No rim protection though/very much a bruiser. Taller but a bit pudgier version of Caleb Furst at Purdue.

5 Likes

You’ve seen Gertrude’s hops. If anything, this guy under-laps with him.

1 Like

Really hope Tony staring at his phone is Vandross at Adidas texting him like “Yo straight up f$%* Kon Knueppel. We gotta offer Trent Noah”

Let this all be a reminder I was on the Trent Noah > Kon Knueppel train just based on his high school highlights and since then he has lead his team to wins over two nike teams last weekend (Larry Johnson’s team and idk who else) and then yesterday went 12/12 from 3pt land in his first game and won vs Team Loaded in his 2nd game

edit: also saw Trent Noah’s team only lost by 7 to Florida rebels. Same team that this morning beat team takeover by 100. (by 7 also but it was garbage time catch up Rebels were blowing out TTO)

6 Likes

Also young Williford hasn’t been great yesterday or today. Only means he will be easier to get.

1 Like

In random Williford-related news, Rose runs track with Cam, Austin’s brother, and she reports that he is REALLY fast. He doesn’t go to the meets but she sees him in practice and he’s an excellent athlete. We’ll see how well it translates to hoops.

2 Likes

Yeah, my buddy said Cadeau told UNC he would come whenever it made most sense

The times I’ve seen Austin play, he looks more like a system player. I could see an AAU showcase not being ideal for him.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TMarkwith14/status/1649814250339147783

3 Likes

Hokies just offered Larry Johnson @Hooandtrue

1 Like

Aligns with their football strategy. Offer a bunch of dudes they’ll never get hah

1 Like

I’m about to take off for the weekend, so won’t be doing streams the rest of the way. I expect Bennett is close to finished. It’s kind of lunch break time down there, no more games until 3:30. Bliss plays again on the other side of that, so maybe he tries to sneak one more in.

18 Likes

https://twitter.com/Andrew__Slater/status/1649833377996972033

I have never seen Christian Bliss play. According to HGN he should be playing now. What number is that game on?

1 Like

Bliss

-Twitch

2 Likes

Court 2 #13

2 Likes

Thanks

Bliss and Fland are clearly the best players on that team, and Bliss is true floor general. He would be great.

3 Likes

At one point wasn’t there talk of a Bliss reclass?