London Johnson Contenders & Other 2023 Updates

Did anybody catch his favorite music?

Always wonder with these interviews how long before they are released they take place?

From when they teased the interview, seems like a week ago.

1 Like

Well here’s to some good New Years Eve news in that case!

2 Likes

But I wonder if they would ask him if that was still correct before putting it out? I’d doubt they’d wanna publish something from a week ago that might be proved wrong in like 2 days

3 Likes

So apparently it all comes down to who had the best table manners during meals on official visit. I like Tony’s chances— hard to eat Oats without smacking.

1 Like

Local GG Jackson story. Nothing new really. I just liked this line. haha

“(UNC) coach Hubert Davis told me the only thing I want for Christmas is you in a North Carolina jersey,”

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-recruiting/article256909067.html

11 Likes

I might hurl as I picture Hubert Davis and Mariah Carey as a hybrid character saying this. LOL!

7 Likes

Guest starring Alvin the Chipmunk

Well so far the nephew of the great Walter Davis has shown zero chops as a head coach so far.

1 Like

Don’t get the impression that we are going to get a visit

Mike Scott and London Johnson working out in Atlanta recently. Probably different days but share a trainer Mike also got the fro going on. Wondering if he is eyeing a 10day or maybe headed overseas now.

Also watching that clip just reinforces my belief that Isaac Traudt’s offensive game is very similar to Mike Scott’s expanded NBA game

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKZ-8MliKc/

9 Likes

Um, he’s late

4 Likes

Plot twist: he meant New Years 2023

5 Likes

Oh shit…

17 Likes

So ah…

4 Likes

My chill on his recruitment is starting to run low.

2 Likes

I heard a rumor he was working with the admissions office at uva but then the accounts payable office at Alabama reached out

(I did not hear this rumor really so chill out)

6 Likes

sam-kinison (1)

7 Likes

@HoozGotNext

6 Likes