London Johnson (Non) Commit Countdown

I’m not familiar with Hawk Edits. Is that a UVa connection?

He does the graphics for Wahoops and is followed by Justin Anderson

7 Likes

He’s a really talented kid who does graphic design for Wahoops, an AAU team, and some other freelance work. I believe he’s currently a high school senior and is committed to come to UVA next year. London Johnson is his most recent follower on Instagram right now.

10 Likes

It ain’t over until Jim ■■■■■■■■■ sings. Jim hasn’t tweeted anything on London yet.

For reference, he scooped early the commitments of:

Jayden Gardner

Isaac Traudt

7 Likes

This is a joke. Right?

3 Likes

That’s not a real person, well known burner account. Just review tweets re coaching search. Takes info from social (re this site and others) and passes off as insiider

3 Likes

Really don’t know much about him. Former reporter in Nashville who somehow knows about UVA recruiting. Most Hoos disbelieve him, yet there he is doing his thing. He doesn’t miss.

2 Likes

Lol! He absolutely has missed and deleted tweets

4 Likes

Are you “Jim”?

4 Likes

Shhhh…

7 Likes

I don’t use twitter that much. A lot of this stuff flies over my head.

1 Like

Smart man. It’s a crazy world out there

2 Likes

My personal favorite method of communication about recruits, besides here, is actually via carrier pigeon.

6 Likes

I like Pony Express

1 Like

His aunt was good friend of ours at UVa and mom is a Hoo couple years younger (and friend) Family is all big time Wahoos atleast on mom’s side

8 Likes

Agree, Pony Express is faster, longer range, and less likelihood of predation en route.

1 Like

What I’m hearing is that you hate semaphore flags.

3 Likes

LOL… this is definitely this meme from a while back…

12 Likes

Yes! That’s exactly the one I was thinking of. That guy nailed it exactly.

1 Like

Also known as the UVA effect - lose a star. The opposite of the Duke/Kentucky effect - gain a star once they start recruiting you.

6 Likes