London Johnson (Non) Commit Countdown

Will it be a cruel April Fool’s joke on all Hoos?

6 Likes

11 Likes

Someone needs to ask him about the fascination with holidays. And if it’s something we need to be concerned about.

5 Likes

It’s funny how people use this .gif for multiple reasons, but all I can think about is UMBC in this photo and how it was all downhill.

4 Likes

This thread is already off track. CLOSE IT DOWN!

6 Likes

Good thing london isn’t from Buckhead, or else we would have to discuss the NoVa of the Atlanta Metro

4 Likes

Does anyone know what time the announcement will be on Friday?

1pm according to Tipton Edits’ IG post

8 Likes

He’s been enjoying doing his state championship run video series … milking it.

In before @Batazawa comes in here telling us we have no shot

2 Likes

Lol thanks for bringing that back up. I don’t know that anyone has been more obnoxious insisting we won’t get the guy.

1 Like

He’s going to be really sad on Friday

1 Like

Don’t even get me started on F$uckhead

1 Like

Is it Friday yet? (Good spot for a meme but I cant get them to work here.)

1 Like

So LJ would be in the top 2-3 highest rated recruits ever under Tony (Mamadi and Guy I believe were similarly ranked). Could not be more excited for the likely addition, especially when surrounded by a top 10 2022 class.

A ways to go, but what would reasonable expectations be for year one for LJ? Obviously dependent on Beekman, but assuming he’s still around, 10-15 minutes a game in year one and taking reigns full time in year two makes a lot of sense.

Also, what sort of UVA and non-UVA player comps do you all see?

3 Likes
12 Likes

If you see the double :bangbang: You know it’s gotta be good a la Reece :bangbang:

I also noticed he started following Hawk Edits on IG which is a pretty good indicator of a uva commit

14 Likes

Scoot is the perfect PG name

1 Like
32 Likes

Lol

2 Likes