London Johnson (Non) Commit Countdown

Burn this place down.

2 Likes

April Fool’s!

1 Like

Yeah, should probably wait for something a bit more legit.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not buying that for a second

I think they were doing his edit.

Yeah pretty sure it’s legit.

LJ doesn’t have any tweets or IG stories promoting his announcement. Very slim chance it happens today.

1 Like

Not sure about that, Tipton edits had the tweet that said he would be announcing on Friday

1 Like

Weeeeeeellllllllllllllllll shoot

Which one of you is the Carter siblings? :joy:
https://336edits.wixsite.com/336edits/about

3 Likes

If True we need to offer Freddie Dilione yesterday before Kentucky jumps in there

1 Like

But is he really going to stand up CBS Sports HQ? This wouldn’t have happened if Sumner were alive…

2 Likes

Looking over their page…I owe Tipton an apology.

2 Likes

Is this really happening?

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

I would love to see their announcement template:

[Words] [more words] [a lot more words] [doesn’t even matter, nobody is reading, just type up some words] [you’re not even halfway there, gonna need some more words]

“With that being said.” [now just say it].

When I think of all the things that finally made me “old”, edits will be at the top of the list. What even is an edit?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/247sports/status/1509614021821059072?s=21&t=Ubc2WMjpO7rpafVQ7W2xsQ
I find it pretty hard to believe that this would get put out 19 hours ago and he postpones it now

6 Likes

He put up a countdown thing on his story when Tipton announced his announcement

1 Like

Probably should’ve just let him commit in October like he wanted to instead of telling him to take his time

1 Like

My thoughts as well. Can’t imagine he’d go through the whole process to set up an announcement like this and then change it morning of. Especially cause of the risk of damaging professional relationships with the folks at CBS Sports and others (although maybe that doesn’t matter as much as I think it does)

3 Likes