London on the summer league Roster for…

10 Likes

Tough for Brian Bowen

1 Like

I think the worst part is there are 2 kids who weee born in 2000… when did I get that old

2 Likes

JA playing in the Miami Pro League

1 Like

Any news on if Anderson is trying to get back into the league or trying to get a solid contract in euroleague? Can imagine they would pay a pretty penny overseas for his athleticism (and getting paid handsomely to live in Europe while still being young couldn’t hurt).

1 Like

Hauser at 4pm today. Huff at 8pm

1 Like

Looks like we won’t get to see Jay play tonight due to COVID protocols for the Wizards

1 Like

Jay Huff’s agency just posted this. Is this repeating the summer league contract or did Jay actually sign a two way?

4 Likes

Also watching summer league. Man we need a Kai Jones type center. Hoping Kadin can give us that this year and next.

I think he may have signed an exhibit 10. Basically a training camp contract plus G league rights, I think.

2 Likes

That I was aware of but I figured he already signed that. His agency tweeted this today and he reposted it as his instagram story.

1 Like

Good question. Maybe they just finalized it / made it official.

2 Likes

If his agency is just announcing his exhibit 10 deal they either don’t value him much or they are not good at their jobs when it comes to PR. Hoping that neither of those are true.

1 Like

Looking at that Twitter account, probably the latter.

1 Like

Heh. I just looked at his agency’s website and my guess is they value him quite a bit! He’s one of only three “NBA” guys listed, the most well known being Langston Galloway. It’s not exactly CAA. Looks like mostly one agent with some support staff. It’s probably a good fit for Jay, tbh. If his agent were Bob Sugar, he might get lost in the shuffle.

Hope the Wiz get a chance to play soon.

3 Likes

Hopefully Jay can develop a Jerry McGuire/ Rod Tidwell relationship with his agent.

5 Likes

Forgive my lack of knowledge. What is an exhibit 10 and is there any money involved?

It’s a new contract type within the last few years. This link: (Hoops Rumors Glossary: Exhibit 10 Contract | Hoops Rumors) has a lot of info, but the basic gist is training camp, a 5-50k bonus, and the team gets G league rights. They can be converted into 2-way deals, I think.

4 Likes

Thanks