Looking Ahead to Next Season

Everyone agrees about needing high level shooters. I (and others) just disagree with Dave about what the expected improvement from Armaan should be and if we need the shooting to specifically come from the shooting guard position. I think even a 33% Franklin paired with someone like McKneely or Murray filling the knock down shooter role at the 3 would open this offense up in ways we haven’t seen the last 3 years. Assuming Armaan made his 3 point improvement without sacrificing any of his mid range and curling off screen effectiveness.

Ya’ll really beat subjects to death, mostly saying the same thing lol Shooters are great. Guys that create and make shots are a lot better. Those are the kind of guards you want.

Just sorted through bball reference. In the ACC this year, there are 19 players who shot 38% or better from 3 on 3+ attempts… Most of them are kinda role players, quite a few stretch big types sprinkled in. Nice pieces that complement the stars who create for them.

One 2nd team All-ACC guy on the list, Wendell Moore. A 30% 3P shooter a year ago. One 3rd team guy, Dane Goodwin. A 35% shooter a year ago.

12 Likes

Still going on about How Huff should have played more in 2019 tournament… sheesh….

8 Likes

Beat that horse

2 Likes

Endless debate over topics like this allows one to skip 40-50 messages at once until you find something worth reading. Just glad Ive never been that bored.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I don’t know if this has been brought up but we need to shoot better if we are going to make more shots, unless we take more shots in which case we can make more shots if we don’t shoot worse.

9 Likes

You joke but I wish I wasn’t that bored at work all day. Assume most others that are here during the day would trade it for a more interesting job in a heartbeat. If you’ve actually had a career path where you never went through that you’ve been very blessed (and I’m sure you worked your but off too).

4 Likes

Damn Dragon, this shit is wearing me out . Dont put no more logs on the fire

1 Like

4 Likes

OMG ! It has already started

If you all don’t like endless debate, the quickest way for it to end is for all of you to acknowledge that I’ve been right all along.

4 Likes

omg that Poca Embrace the Pace shirt is awesome.

7 Likes

want one?

2 Likes

Yes please

How?

Fresh knows people mayne

Edit: Let me know if people wanna get these shirts I can try and get em and make Poca some loot

7 Likes

Yes

Interested if they come in XHuge

1 Like

Working on it yall. The McNeely family is some good people

6 Likes