Louisville game thread

Nothing to feel bad about guys!

Morsell went in for defense, only played like 5 seconds.

1 Like

Huff didnt have his best game, its not anyones fault

Nope

Exactly morsell was there for Defense only…It wasnt a stupid move by the coach.

3 Likes

Mamadi didn’t have his best game today either.

2 Likes

We can pick apart the end, criticize refs etc…but a Top 5 team just played their best game of the season on their home floor and UVA still had the lead at the 3:00 mark. If this team continues to show up they’re dangerous.

5 Likes

Yeah… UVa just scored 73 points in the ACC.

2 Likes

I am SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT LOSS! Probably the best loss we have had in years! Tomas is lethal and finally we have a perimeter threat for future teams to worry about.

5 Likes

Definitely an encouraging loss if that makes sense. In many ways, with Jay and Mamadi not having their best days, it was the best offensive game of the season.

3 Likes

Thought we played great overall. Don’t think CTB made any bad moves. Huff not great but Caffaro wasn’t stopping Enoch either and Huff is a better player. Morsell for Woldo defense only is a smart move. Wish we won but that was a great second half.

4 Likes

At what point do we consider Caffaro better than Huff… maybe his stats don’t show it but he is a game-changer for us. If someone can get a plus/minus I want to see it.

1 Like

Respectfully I don’t think it’s that close right now. Huff is a little out of control sometimes. but he’s so talented and long on defense that I think he’s a good bit better than Papi. At least freshman Papi.

5 Likes

In addition Kihei has taken another step up. Im seeing major offensive improvements. We scored 73 points guys!!! our previous season high was 65 and this was against a solid Louisville defense on their home court. I will sleep very good tonight.

5 Likes

Kihei was great!

3 Likes

I think that was the best game Kihei has played on offense of his career. Combination of being aggressive and efficient on offense while playing the full 40 (I think he played 40). Great stuff from him

5 Likes

Also only 7 turnovers! Im counting this as a win even though we lost. We took a huge step offensively. Key, Diakite, and Huff all struggled, and we were still producing points like never before this season. This is looking positive for us going forward. I have a feeling that the Duke home game just became a much more winnable match for us!

4 Likes

when is the last time someone got as hot as tomas?

4 Likes

His name was Carsen Edwards

4 Likes

Every single shot that came off of his wrist at the end went in.

4 Likes