Mailbag: Summer Standouts, Dream Class, +more

Too bad he didn’t break out the index card lol

They have the same gait and running mechanics. Darius Thompson is similar too as @Hooandtrue pointed out. Also shows how spoiled with shooters we’ve been as UVA fans if we are saying 36.8% for McKneely’s career would be a disappointment lol

My best friend from first grade through high school works as an assistant director for continuing eligibility at Texas Tech. It’s a long way from our little community in the rural southern Piedmont of Virginia to bright lights of Lubbock (I have an idea for a country song now).

2 Likes

They have to know my cousin then. Ask the tough questions here ha

2 Likes

Well @HoozGotNext, as you noted, you don’t expect anyone to take a second visit unless they’re committed, and with the change in rules adding the extra visits (and the increased probability that everyone will not use them all), do you imagine the staff might put together a special weekend, during the season, for all the commitments to take an OV together? The weekend of a big conference game? Just curious about your thoughts.

1 Like

Yeah usually they’ll have all the commits in for a football weekend, sept-oct before their season gets going. I expect that Notre Dame weekend in November to be a big one too, more for 2023 kids. Basketball game the day before.

15 Likes

Isaac wins. Kyle Guy’s grandma didn’t do any recruiting.

https://twitter.com/DeborahMckneely/status/1428112722789552136

31 Likes