Malcolm Brogdon Tests Positive For COVID-19

2 Likes

Does that mean he quarantines in Indy and then goes to Orlando after clearing protocol or he out for Orlando now?

1 Like

this could get tricky as states are mandating quarentines interstate in some cases. Ex: NY NJ and CT just announced travelers into state from 6 or so states have mandatory quarentine upon arrival…

2 Likes

@DFresh11 how is that enforced?

No idea. I’d assume he has time to recover to play in Orlando… but definitely complicates things.

2 Likes
3 Likes

yikes…im glad they are releasing this info…could see people wanting to hide this. But good for us to all see

3 Likes

great question. i know NY to Florida was if you didnt quarentine and are caught 500 dollar fine or 60 days in jail. enforcing no clue unless they go person by person on incoming flights. will shit @DurtyNellys

1 Like

I just saw those restrictions I have no idea how that gets enforced state to state. Great question though.

1 Like

Great point. It is good that at least they are being transparent about it and getting information out to the general public and players. Also glad to hear Malcolm is doing well all things considered.

I don’t see how the NBA is going to pull this bubble thing off. There’s going to be new positive tests every day.

2 Likes

also am not meaning to LOVE the comments. am just agreeing here ha

1 Like

I don’t know how any sports are going it off. Look at college football over 50 players from the two teams who played in the national title game have tested positive or need to quarantine. That’s like 30% of all possible players who were at that game.

Hope Malc gets better. Would hate to see him miss out on Orlando

wild shit not will hahaha

1 Like