Maryland Eastern Shore Game Thread

We beat Monmouth by 47 and they’re ~30 spots ahead of MD Eastern Shore in KenPom.

Hopefully this one will get ugly quick and we can get the young guys some run

14 Likes

The headline with Eastern Shore is they play small, real small. Four guards and a 6’5 “center” in the starting lineup. Gonna be some awkward matchups.

They’re not good but they’ve been better the last two games, a win over Marist and a 5-point loss at GW. Charlotte and ODU both hammered them.

11 Likes

So Ryan Dunn for 40 minutes?

5 Likes

Big night for Kadin incoming

5 Likes

Gonna be there with my signed Embrace the Pace Poca Dots shirt on!

16 Likes

As long as there is no inadvertent face mauling every time he’s got a six footer guarding him….

2 Likes

If I were a short guard… I’d definitely lean in for a head to elbow flagrant 1… heck, I’d lean for 2… what the heck?

2 Likes

ATS Pick
  • Virginia ATS
  • Maryland Eastern Shore ATS

0 voters

Over/Under
  • Over
  • Under

0 voters

Might go under tonight, I’d expect a little Vegas hangover, day after Thanksgiving. I could see us coming out sluggish

3 Likes

Classic letdown game coming. We lose this, then lose half the rest of our games, still finish 2nd in the acc, miss the tournament.

1 Like

They have a dude who had 8 offensive rebounds in one game

1 Like

I’m in C’ville today and having a very tough time convincing my family to go to this game. My absence will be felt by the team and could be the difference in the game. You know what I say. I say “f**k my family!”

I just don’t say it out loud.

4 Likes

Yessir. Gotta go show up for lotta reason

1 Like

We are heading up there soon @htraylor - we can adopt you for the night if needed

2 Likes

“You know what ol’ Jack Burton always says at a time like this…”

3 Likes

Thanks but I’m trapped!

Besides, I never drive faster than I can see.

1 Like

Pretty good seat for my firtst time back in JPJ since before COVID. Go Hoos!

12 Likes

Where is it on tv?

ACC Network

1 Like