Media Day thread

Anyone watch? Cliff notes?

I watched. Takeaways were Casey didnt seem to wanna talk. Chase and Justin did. But nothing real other than they made it sound like they all wanna shoot like Hauser and we may play faster this year

5 Likes

Did you get the impression that he’s feeling a lot of pressure this year?

Would say Chase and Justin saying the surprise for fans would be playing faster this year is the biggest takeaway.

5 Likes

Exact same take aways I had. Also Morsell talked about his confidence and 3 point shooting. Hopefully the work put in over the summer to address it gets reflected on the court. Once he starts hitting 30% from 3 and opponents have to close in on him harder, watch out. Slashing and dicing of the opponents defense.

1 Like

No. Had the impression he was texting with someone and didnt care about the Zoom. ha. But what a great kid

3 Likes

He is a great kid. I just hope it comes together for him and hope he trusts the process because he has a bright future. Expectations have been unfair and we are deep at wing.

2 Likes

Remember the top hair list? I think we could add Malachi! I’m envious! Great group of young men. Very proud of our program!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/UVAMensHoops/status/1329568143182864387?s=20

3 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/UVAMensHoops/videos/205134704515217/

4 Likes

Is Kody an anonymous informant? Turn a light on dude.

2 Likes

So Papi took a look and said no thanks?

2 Likes

Dave’s gotta come up with some better questions for the seniors

Thanks HGN. I had no idea. Thank you sir

Yeah Dave is corny but man his voice turn me on. LOL. JUST PLAYING!!!

7 Likes

But our guys are not Justin Anderson either. I think playing slow fit this group. HA

So Papi took a look and said no thanks?

He probably thought it was another class. HA IM ON A ROLL.

I actually think Dave did a good job. I am rooting for Kody now. I felt like he was a puppy in the forest with wolves and need a hug. Im normally not soft like that but More and More I want him tu be part of the rotation and successful.

1 Like