Media Day thread

Thanks much

had no idea that would play as an embed. Pretty cool.

1 Like

I’m not seeing it, @HoozGotNext. I get an empty space that doesn’t have a link-reference.

Oh well…

2 Likes

Tnx, HGN. Now I just have to deal with my aversion to FB. (I deleted my account a few years ago :face_vomiting:.)

Oh! Oh! Is there an award or badge for first use of an emoticon? Teehee.

2 Likes

Double tnx, HGN, for the link. Our daughter was visiting for dinner and, somehow, that visit took precedence over watching the show…I know, I know. My priorities are not quite right. Anyway…

My main take-away from listening to these guys was that they are just the kind of kids whom I would like to see representing UVA hoops. Smart. Considerate. Personable. Not self-agrandizing. Acknowledging their teammates.

If they can hoop as well as they can talk with the media–as first years–they will be great assets.

6 Likes

How do you catch mono when you are in a bubble wearing a mask and social distancing? Do yall ever question what yall being told.

1 Like

Why would anyone lie about that?..silly.

3 Likes

@TUGARD the same questions need to be asked about masks at all…everyone (definitely north of 95%) is wearing a mask now in public and yet we are seeing a new spike in virus cases, does anyone think to ask how??

1 Like

Lol 95% are not wearing masks

10 Likes

Where are you??? In the Richmond area 95% ARE wearing masks!

2 Likes

Suburbs of philly. Probably demographics more than anything. I’m 17 and my experience has been that a lot of ppl my age tend to disregard masks and the dangers of covid in general

You can go to Facebook to debate mask wearing. Smart money/science says it does a ton for prevention.

Yes, 95%+ of people out-and-about in stores wear it per state mandate. A far less percentage probably practice true social distancing which is the issue for spread.

Anyway, we’re going to see cases. And it’s going to severely disrupt this schedule. Especially if 14 days is the rule. I’m excited for the season but also fully prepared to be very frustrated with the actual amount of games played.

8 Likes

Trey sounds like someone expecting to compete for a national title this year.

1 Like

I never said they lied. I asked how. I cant see it happening unless he didnt follow Covid restrictions.

I dont think Tre is playing this yr. One reason is, he need time tu get stronger. He did get bigger since arriving. Another reason is team chemistry. Adding Tre will cause all type of rotation issues which will cause chemistry issues.

2 Likes

So is Chase Coleman the favorite to be the first Bennett player on the coaching staff?

2 Likes

Probably right after graduation
Faster pace, I’m looking forward to that

1 Like