👕 Men’s Basketball Jerseys

Its so Syracuse. Or Clemson…

1 Like

Discussion starts and ends right there.

4 Likes

:100: Literally the exact one Jenifer is wearing.

Not only is it fugly and cartoonish, but I struggle the recall a less likable Hoo-per…at least off the court.

Just for ease of visual reference while people post nice looking jersey photos (and even horrendous but memorable ones), here’s a reminder of what we’re currently wearing.

Totally soulless, forgettable, and detached from the spirit of the school. Forgettable junk in which not a single NCAA tournament game has been won I will add.

Bau Coincidence GIF by Paramount+

8 Likes

Nike went away from the back of jersey designs. Doubt they would let us bring that back.

Seems like Nike is going the way of cost cutting.

All designs have a cookie cutter look, so they can swap logos/names between schools and call it a day.

If they save 25% and sell 25% less…they are probably OK with it.

5 Likes

Think you nailed it there. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nike isn’t too concern about jersey sales on their bottom line compared to general merch shoes etc.

Isn’t Nike outsources some of their work too? That was part of the issue with the MLB uniforms weren’t they Nike ones that they subbed out to Fanatics?

1 Like
4 Likes

Heh didn’t realize they already expanded that partnership. But there ya have it. Get ready for some low quality fan gear.

1 Like

Fanatics are the ones who messed up MLB jerseys, right?

1 Like

Found a clip of our current jerseys coming off the assembly line:

loop force GIF

1 Like

Yup Nike contract subcontracted out to Fanatics. So have fun with that

2 Likes