👕 Men’s Basketball Jerseys

Virginia’s strength has been and will always be in orange numbers.

7 Likes

VT just made the call to go back to the old Vick era jerseys. Wish we’d go vintage like that with hoops.

9 Likes

I am once again asking the UVA athletics department to make the easiest decision possible:

Shout-out to @hawkedits on Instagram

27 Likes

I personally love the blue Virginia letters with the orange numbers (Or white letters and orange numbers on the road). To my knowledge, SDSU is the only other big-ish program that does contrasting colors for font & numbers. Its something that can set us apart (and avoids confusion with the Penn States or Clemsons of the world).

5 Likes

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, I miss the big game orange uniforms…

8 Likes

Admit it, it’s the shorts… oh my.

Yeah I almost put a disclaimer in about the shorts :joy:

I think they’re coming back! I see players rolling their waistband to shorten the shorts more often nowadays, even with them coming shorter as standard than the heydays of the early 2000s super-baggy look.

1 Like

Hey, if you got it, flaunt it! ( In my era we flaunted whether we had it or not :grinning:)

5 Likes

Yeah these are the ones I’ve wanted for years

Just give me these jerseys back and Ill be happy

11 Likes

19 Likes

beautiful happy endings GIF

5 Likes

this design… https://media.cdn.lockerroomaccess.com/original/1X/d0900ea3c2f0fd6a22b439994ef6fb44ab7797e0.jpeg

16 Likes

We have one more year with the current jerseys, right? Isn’t it a five year thing?

1 Like

What are the worst possible “throwback” jerseys they could use?

YES the rotunda on the back. I love things that made our jerseys unique and UVA

2 Likes

I think I’d vote for this one, it was definitely not using brand standard-compliant colors, looks like a photoshopped Clemson jersey:

10 Likes

Keith Jennifer and Petey Pumpkin Head - what could have been

Legit thought that was snag from a basketball scene from some show on the CW.

Totally blocked that era from my memory.

8 Likes