Monmouth Game Thread - Fri Nov 11 - 9pm

My day is ruined

2 Likes

on one hand weā€™re fucked, on the other hand more minutes for Dunn this season so I guess I will stay on this wild ride

4 Likes

Of Traudt is banged up then itā€™s the right call. It sucks. But I get it.

5 Likes

Well, thereā€™s no way heā€™s scoring 8 to 11 points tonight now.

3 Likes

2023 class. Traudt Bond Gertrude Buchanan . Damn

2 Likes

And whatever transfers we bring in to get minutes over them

1 Like

agreed

1 Like

So is mine. I canā€™t believe this. It makes absolutely no sense unless his ankle is broke

Tony needed a forward in 2023. He got one. 3d chess level moves

I think if it is truly his choice and he really is in on the development aspect, weā€™re fine. But we have been burned/almost burned by this before.

2 Likes

Now I want to see Isaac M score 40 tonight.

I would say Igor is now a huge loss with the need for shooting in the front court, but ya knowā€¦ he only scored 3pt in his openerā€¦

Trey Kaufman was the bigger miss for UVA than Trevor Keels.

4 Likes

Was hoping it wasnā€™t a serious injury at the B/W scrimmage but it looked like Traudt fucked it up pretty bad, didnā€™t wanna mention it anywhere and create any unnecessary commotion if it looked worse than it was.

Wow wtf? Injury?

Im speechless

1 Like

On the plus side Monmouth looks truly atrocious warming up. Maybe we will see 5 min of Dunn.

1 Like

Absolutely. @Hoohoohoo does make an interesting point; how was he playing in scrimmage then.

I think itā€™s like hunter. The lingering ankle injury harping on development plus the bodies in front of him. And Traudt isnā€™t thinking, ā€œIm not going to be here in 5 yearsā€. Just taking it year by year and watching BVP I guess

4 Likes

For sure itā€™s a risk but Iā€™m good with it. If heā€™s not 100% and gonna be battling an ankle or if he wanted a yr to get up to speed Iā€™m okay with it

5 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

So the 2022 class ends up being Mick and Dunn, effectively.