🎓 My Daughter is a Hoo!

Just felt like sharing with you all…

My Daughter has been accepted at UVA and has somehow been selected as a recipient of the Walentas Scholarship. Not sure how she pulled this off but we are extremely blessed and proud. Her plan is to study biomedical engineering.
Go Hoos! :large_orange_diamond::crossed_swords::large_blue_diamond:

65 Likes

Excited for you, but if I’m being honest I thought this was going to be a transfer or recruiting win when I clicked on the thread :joy:

5 Likes

THAT HUGE @HOOS
Such a huge accomplishment for her and I cannot imagine how proud you are.

WAHOOWA

…that being said change the title.

4 Likes

:laughing: sorry bout that! We could def use some good news for the hoops program! Technically this is a recruiting win…she just doesnt help Tony win.

7 Likes

Congratulations! That’s fantastic!

1 Like

Good news is good news and if one of our LRA brethren have good news I am here to share and celebrate. Congrats @HOOS

5 Likes

This is awesome man. Congrats to you all and go hoos!

3 Likes

That’s awesome - way to go Ashley!!! To be clear, neither Fresh nor Hav were ever considered for the Walentas Scholarship. However, we both dabbled in biomedical engineering for one day… Congrats to the family!

5 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats! My (out-of-state) daughter was waitlisted (for engineering) with a 1550 SAT, 4.6 GPA, and all kinds of great stuff on her resume. The competition is crazy…

4 Likes

I didnt no SAT score went that high…

Unreal resume she will be fine

4 Likes

Congratulations! Love that major. She has a bright future.

2 Likes

Congrats @HOOS!!

1 Like

Out-of-state is crazy, twice as many applicants for half as many spots is what I was told when I was applying. I’d have had no shot if I wasn’t in-state. Hoping for the best for yours!

4 Likes

Deleted