NBA 2021-2022 season

Lol Trey is a master trash talker lol!!!

Yes. but hes right. art to it and Trey got it

1 Like

Yeah this is true. You donā€™t want to be too offensive during interviewsā€¦however in this case he was ALSO very serious about nobody scoring on players in the NBA or against Trey at all.

2 Likes

he knew the audience Barstool guys and girls talking shit.

1 Like

Well that sucks. Seems really strange too.

2 Likes

not fun news but real life. its a job and a business. Lets hope other teams will take a look

4 Likes

Woah

1 Like

I donā€™t have the exact time stamp, but this recent episode of the Lowe Post had a good discussion on the Pelicans and was briefly very complementary of Trey Murphy: https://twitter.com/zachlowe_nba/status/1441441417830748162

Summary is that heā€™ll be playing Day 1, and ESPNā€™s Pelicans guy (Andrew Lopez) thinks thereā€™s a case to start him.

5 Likes

Listened to this as well. Everything coming from the Pels organization right now seems to be positive on Trey, and anyone who watched him at UVA and in summer league can see why. Their starting backcourt is really unstable right now (the only season-long locks I see in that starting lineup are Ingram at SF, Zion at PF, and probably Valanciunas at C) and I could definitely see Trey starting at SG alongside one of the ball-handlers (Graham, Kira Lewis, or NAW) by the end of the season.

Trey is just one of those guys who seems like they seize every opportunity they get, and heā€™s overperformed everywhere heā€™s played. Very easy to see why Lopez (and the Pels) are so high on him.

6 Likes