NBA 2021-2022 season

7 Likes

Grayson Allen still in the NBA shocks me more than the stat…

4 Likes

Grayson Allen in the NBA with his face still intact shocks me the most.

4 Likes

Fact I did not think Grayson would stick in the NBA. I definitely did not think he’d stick and not be get jacked up by now. But he knows who to mess with and who not to to be fair. He ain’t pulling that Bush League crap with Montrez Harrell or Steve Adams.

5 Likes

Yeah basically just picking on smaller guys like Trae Young.

2 Likes

I’m really surprised Grayson Allen has even stuck around this long in the league, but somehow he’s in line to get actual bench minutes on a championship contender (Bucks) if George Hill looks washed, which he did in Philly last year. He cut the nonsense out of his game and knows his role as a shooter. Good for him

1 Like

Naw. Eff Greasy Allen. I still chuckle as I re-imagine Kyle Guys elbow to his chops every once in a while. :rofl:

1 Like

I am not surprised in the least bit that Grayson Allen has stuck around in the NBA. Was obvious since his sophomore year at Duke he was an NBA player talent wise. I assume y’all are more surprised because of his antics than because of his game?

1 Like

I think he’s about where he belongs talent wise backup/3rd pg. But I thought he’d struggle to clean up his act enough to stick around.

@Gna2r I laugh at least a handful of times a year when I think of KG popping him with an elbow.

1 Like

My favorite Grayson Allen moment was seeing Kyle pop him with his elbow. I can’t believe he has lasted this long in the NBA without someone knocking his lights out

6 Likes

Gonna be interesting to see what happens if/when Grayson Allen and Pat Beverley cross paths in the NBA

1 Like

KG was nice with it. Kept the bow up right to where Grayson was bringing his mouth

3 Likes

It’s not worth multiple game checks with how big those are these days.

I really need UVA to drop a full length practice video. Leaving this here for inspiration:

3 Likes

Furkan Korkmaz has his own logo?!

1 Like

Can’t wait to get all my Korkmaz merch

You sure that’s not the trailer for Borat 3: Borat make career of hoop ball?

6 Likes

man agree here. I dont trust that at all

1 Like

Man I love Korkmaz. He won a Turkish dunk contest by doing a reverse off the backboard in a Darth Vader mask + outfit (Cleveland Cavs forward Cedi Osman is the guy passing him the ball while dressed in some Jedi robes)

3 Likes
6 Likes