NBA Season Set to Resume in July

7 Likes
4 Likes

Figured I’d throw this up here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CB6uFTtAEBi/?igshid=p78nhjz8hjcp

2 Likes

Also, here is the statistical breakdown of the varying levels of difficulty of each teams 8 game schedule

2 Likes

Devon Hall - congratulations on his signing as a substitute player. Maybe it will play out that he is signed to a full NBA contract. Also does this mean that he will also be quarantined in Orlando and available to immediate play if a OKC player has to sit out because of COVID-19? Or that he is simply available to OKC to come to Orlando and go through a 14 day quarantine to be available to play? Or something else?

4 Likes

My understanding is that a team may sign a replacement player to fill the roster spot of anyone who is injured or otherwise opts not to come to Orlando. The substituted player is ineligible for the playoffs. So I believe he will be in Orlando with a temporary spot on the full roster.

2 Likes

I had a similar understanding. All players eligible to be in the bubble are in there full time from day one.

3 Likes

Also been reading that Justin Anderson is getting serious looks from multiple teams. His solid play in the Gleague has made him a hot commodity in the short season.

4 Likes
7 Likes

And there it is. Makes sense he’s been with them for most of the season. Hope he gets some run

3 Likes

I’d love a podcast with a player or two getting ready to go in the bubble and what they think about it.

7 Likes

Love this idea

2 Likes

I agree that’s a great idea @DurtyNellys. Doubt you could get Brogdon but I’d really like to hear his thoughts given he already has a positive COVID test. Has his opinion changed?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Great news , I believe he gets some decent time because of his skillset

2 Likes

Vs Devon Hall

2 Likes

Seems he refound his 3pt stroke that, combined with his athleticism, made him an interesting prospect.

Hopefully he maintains that confidence in the NBA. Of course defenders/athletes are better but I think just the mentality of being in an NBA game makes things more stressful. Hope he plays loose and pretends its just like another G League game

4 Likes

No doubt if he can keep his stroke he becomes the valued 3 and D player. And with his athleticism he is a special type of guy

4 Likes

With Dinwiddie and Taurean Prince now having to sit out the beginning of the NBA start up, Anderson may get a LOT of run in the early getgo

2 Likes