NC Central Game Thread

Yeah I just went through it. The instructions are overcomplicated to say the least, cluttered with inconsequential info. But I got it work pretty easily, just had to add an extension. Once you find the link anyway lol Props to the guy who does that.

5 Likes

Why do we have an ACCN again?

2 Likes

Deleting my TLDR post because for whatever reason I can’t click on that link twice. Echo HGN: Wade through the superfluous stuff on HOOTV’s google doc and look for the ACC RSN streams.

3 Likes

If anyone finds a stream for the game please post it for the old guy who can’t play the radio

@hoopsandhoos how can we stream the game tomorrow night?

2 Likes

From the official game preview…

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS
• We play defense, take quality shots, pass the basketball, limit turnovers and transition points, rebound and play more defense."

9 Likes

But do we run!

5 Likes

I have 4 lower level tickets in section 105 with a parking pass.

Free to anyone who wants them! Will give them to the first DM.

6 Likes

Tickets are claimed!

4 Likes

FOTF?

Leading scorer against NC Central will be:
  • Clark
  • Franklin
  • Reece!!
  • Gardner
  • Cedric
  • BVP
  • Murray
  • Traudt
  • Isaac M

0 voters

1 Like

What happened to the JayWilly show?

2 Likes

Coach Williford is holding out for a better contract after so much success. Will resume soon I think

Edit: that was a joke, I think

6 Likes

If anyone else has tickets they can’t use, I’m down in CVille for the first time in 3 years, got the hall pass for tomorrow night, and in exchange will promise to yell really loud and spend whatever I would otherwise spend at evil StubHub at Mincers.

3 Likes

How many?

1 Like
  1. Me and a dear friend from college (who’s also loud)
2 Likes

We will figure it out

2 Likes

Awesome thanks!

1 Like

Remind me tomorrow for real

1 Like