NC State Game Thread

yes. at selected times. Kihei wants to go you can tell

1 Like

Need to get stouter on the interior. Should thwy reconsider how to defend the pick n roll feels like they are losing the roller due to the hard hedge

2 Likes

Plus, Casey might get some buckets that way and get his confidence up.

1 Like

Is Coach Sodie not on the bench tonight?

yeah State is trying to take full advantage of the hard hedging for sure. And Funderburk is having his way establishing position off of it even when they can’t hit him right away.

1 Like

Bilastrator timely showing my point

1 Like

He’s a bull in a china shop downlow. Need to keep a body in him all times

1 Like

Funderburk is the key right now. He is having his way inside.

2 Likes

Woldo is screaming “take me out”

2 Likes

Offense needs to wake up soon or this is going to get out of hand. Not quite sure what they are looking for with the first few sets. Feel like this happened in the FSU game when Wolemtensi became the play maker

2 Likes

they are playing smart. running pick at 30 feet. who cares you take yourself completely outta the play. Saw it the first 3 positions and sometimes you have to adjust

2 Likes

Is that not a foul?

1 Like

HUGE boos to those refs here in JPJ

1 Like

That was a foul all day

1 Like

I feel like we’re losing by 22 not 11.

2 Likes

Yup its a smart play. Hoos arent adjusting to it id run it all night. It’s ending in positive results everytime. Either a bucket great offensive rebound position eventually it will put the bigs in trouble too

Honestly not sure how this team comes back from 11. Feels like there arent enough possessions left. Which is insane to say with 13 mins to go

2 Likes

Thats really the point. Lets see

1 Like

Haven’t scored in 6+ minutes.

1 Like

You can have these scoring lulls in the first half and get away with it. Can’t do it the 2nd.

1 Like