NC State Preview/Live Thread

No offense, but Braxton Beverly should NEVER look like the best guard on the court against us.

4 Likes

This team is the embodiment of ā€œgoing through the motionsā€.

2 Likes

NC State is getting very aggressive with playing passing lanes and pressing up on the ball handler. Going to need to drive it some more and punish that.

1 Like

Casey and Reece need to be aggressive driving. Both times theyā€™ve done it good things happen on passing to the open man. Also Huff needs to demand the ball in the post.

1 Like

Hauser
Cannot
Shoot

2 Likes

Why canā€™t we have the VT refs who were addicted to calling travels for this game?

Hereā€™s an argument I like to stir up on that other boardā€¦

I would take Cory calling our games over anybody. Bonner doesnā€™t even know hausers first name.

2 Likes

This lineup is abominable

7 Likes

Sad effort from the backcourt. Papi looks lost. Not what I was expecting.

Miss Kadinā€¦

2 Likes

Not a fan of taking Hauser out after heā€™s hit 3 shots in a row

6 Likes

Offensive rotations looks weird in some of these sets. People running to the same side, getting in each otherā€™s way. We really needed the off-season to build chemistry

Dan Bonner has a negative stream of consciousness whenever he talks about UVA. I donā€™t watch other games that heā€™s calling that donā€™t have UVA so I donā€™t know if he does this for other teams and who he typically ā€œdisfavorsā€ during those games.

TW has been so bad tonight

1 Like

He should not play

This was a CTB lineup special.

1 Like

You should not talk shit about CTB

Iā€™m ready to see JAR.

3 Likes

Both these announcers canā€™t wait to pounce on us. Dan Bonner is a jinx announcer.