NC State Preview/Live Thread

Gotta find a way to get Murphy involved.

three terrible turnovers for kihei

Post up Jay. Now.

2 Likes

Maybe get Hauser a f’ing shot

2 Likes

Put Hauser in the mid post and get his own shot. We are being outhustled

3 Likes

Don’t know what we’ve gotta do to get some fire outta these guys. Look soft and disinterested

2 Likes

Time to bring back the CBS

2 Likes

I just can’t abide Kihei turning it over. I don’t want to be a Kihater, but I strongly feel that if you’re short and can’t really shoot you should not commit turnovers

5 Likes

Sides against a team that presses hard/denies, with limited guard creation skill, is not the prettiest…

2 Likes

That was much cleaner. Slipping the screen should be open against this super aggressive defense.

4 Likes

Not much pretty to look at there

Felt like they got their heads on straight the last 4 minutes. Defensive slides much cleaner. And on offense, as long as you don’t throw the ball away, keep your head up, and everyone keeps moving, someone should be getting open when NC State is looking to jump passing lanes.

1 Like

Agree felt much crisper and they attacked the glass.

this halftime show could really use a packer and durham bit. talk about good clean fun

2 Likes

What I want to seen in the second half. Establish some sort of post presence. Sam, Jay, somebody. Whoever is opposite the point in the backcourt, HAS to be aggressive, at least be a threat with the ball. Someone play with passion. Trey showed me a little of that. Justin instead of Papi. Kihei has to take care of the ball.

let’s goooooooo

2 Likes

That was painful

1 Like

Outshooting them 52%-35 but only up four. 2nd chances and turnovers killing us.

3 Likes

Crazy they’re shooting 52% it doesn’t feel like it. This is an ugly performance

1 Like