NC State Preview / Live Thread

In hindsight San Fransisco was a really bad sign instead of early lumps

4 Likes

So flat wheresthe energy

1 Like

I want to know what their adjustments are offensively. I havenā€™t seen any change in the offensive scheme to adjust to the switching since FSU. Got to put the guys in a better chance to succeed, regardless of who he tosses out there.

3 Likes

Do yall think the Reece Kihei combo is outdated?

6 Likes

Thereā€™s been no change in scheme since Tech. Iā€™m dumbfounded

1 Like

Like I saidā€“layup drill. This is one of our worst defensive performances of the Bennett era. Just soft.

Can Isaac McKneely reclass?

2 Likes

One thing that stings so bad is we have one of the best foul shooting teams, but without any slashers to get fouls, we never get to the line.

2 Likes

We either need January Reece to show up or we have to abandon this two PG lineup.

8 Likes

I do like the super big lineup. Mark was pushing for Jay and Kadin, but Papi does bring some toughness.

5 Likes

Nothing has changed about this team they play more or less the same as they did against Towson. When the long ball is hitting they are deadly and spacing when itā€™s not they are a boggy offense and a good but not exceptional defense. Not saying the team is awful but the signs have always been there.

4 Likes

Woldos defense (and offense for that matter) was pretty awful at the start of last year and he still got minutes, idk why Carson canā€™t

2 Likes

If we escape this abomination of a half trailing by single digits, that will be a huge missed opportunity by State. Hopefully, we can make them pay.

2 Likes

Yea one of the biggest frustrations with this team is they let offensive struggles impact their defense. So far out of character for our normal teams.

1 Like

Also insane they are very much still in this game despite shooting 2%

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to wonder if dribbling to the top of the key and kicking out to reset is actually part of our game plan.

3 Likes

Hey a spark thereā€™s some life in those legs

This two big man mover blocker is so nostalgic. If we had woldo this would be vintage UVA basketball

2 Likes

Yā€™all need to chill out. I accidentally didnā€™t send this ten minutes ago.

1 Like

McKoy came in and gave us a great lift off the bench. Got us going a little bit.

5 Likes