NC State Preview / Live Thread

McKoy gave us good minutes there. Really wish we had a shooting guard who could shoot.

2 Likes

Did… did FSU break us?

4 Likes

Anything is possible

1 Like

We were already broken imo by Tech

4 Likes

Once teams realized they should sag off our guards it made it so much harder on Sam Jay and Trey to get good looks.

6 Likes

And we have done nothing to respond

Mentioned this after the FSU game, but this is the critical stretch. Down 11, and can either make a run to keep it close going into the second half, or mess around and make the deficit out of reach. These hodge-podge rotations certainly don’t help

That doesn’t stop us from closing out on shooters and frockin rotating on defense

2 Likes

I’m gonna make a drink. But only one. Gotta behave

Please McCorkle for Morsell

2 Likes

Is the game still in reach? Yes.

Has anything these starters have done the past 3 games inspired confidence? At best maybe.

I don’t know. This seems as good a game as any to experiment. If you squeak one through tonight with the current minutes leaders, not sure you feel better going into the next one.

Totally agree. I think Jay’s rim protection is really important in how much it helps our team defense.

1 Like

I’m more bothered by the defense. Way too easy for state so far.

4 Likes

Wtf are we doing

Agreed, HGN. Not even hot shooting, they’re getting easy looks at the rim consistently

Embarrassing

Kihei has been terrible. On both ends.

Edit: and i only single him out because he’s leading in minutes

Where is the staff during these meltdowns? Total lack of creativity/ability to lock guys in

1 Like

Defense is a joke tonight. Sleepwalking on both sides.

This team collapses like origami