New Contest: pick winners, get free gear

+11
stone

1 Like

No shortage of games to choose from tomorrow.

12-7-1 12-7-2 12-7-3 12-7-4 12-7-5 12-7-6 12-7-7 12-7-8

@HoozGotNext

Nevada -4
Bowling Green - 7.5

1 Like

@HoozGotNext

IUPUI
syracuse
Virginia

1 Like

@HoozGotNext

NC State
Kansas

1 Like

@HoozGotNext
Memphis -7.5
Utah State -12.5

1 Like

NC-Asheville +8. They knocked off our guy Ron Sanchez at Charlotte this week. Might as well make it back to back upsets over in-state foes at Western Carolina.

Temple -4.5 Missouri just lost at home to Charleston Southern. That’s all I got. Go Owls.

Current Standings

1. @fivesheff +10 (1-0-1)
  2. @Foresthoo +2.5 (1-1)
  3. Everyone that hasn’t played yet.
  4. The rest of ya.
3 Likes

@HoozGotNext

I’ll take Samford -5

1 Like

Strong :mechanical_arm: bounce back the last two days. 9-4-1 as a group. @fivesheff looks like the in-house sharp, pulling away a bit at +34.5 (3-1-1). @Foresthoo still the only other in positive territory at +2.5. Some of you are climbing out of the hole though. I’m at 3-2 in case anyone’s interested. :man_shrugging:

12-8-1 12-8-2 12-8-3

@HoozGotNext

I’ll try Central Michigan +2.5

1 Like

Just read the rules again, and I think I’ll try this out. I know nothing about betting; I barely even know what point spread means. So, I’ll just bet for my own team, for now. UVA -4.5. Did I do it right? Good luck me! @HoozGotNext

2 Likes

You’re good my man! All in fun.

1 Like

Give me Houston -3. That’s a homecoming game for a couple Charlotte area guys. They’ll get it done.

@HoozGotNext

Taking Ok St -5.5

1 Like

@HoozGotNext

I hope picking UVa a day early didn’t cause any problems

Liberty -9.5

1 Like

Gimme Gonzaga. @HoozGotNext

1 Like

Can someone please explain to me what this +/- stuff means?

1 Like

I believe - means a team is favored to win by that much. So with uva -5 they are predicted to win by 5 points. If you pick uva -5 then you’re saying they’ll win by 5 or more. +5 for UNC means they are predicted to lose by 5.

2 Likes

yea Ben. Just think about 5 point underdog (+5) is starting the game with 5 to 0 lead and minus team is down by 5 to start. But I am with you my man no need to understand it too much other than for fun here. Lets just get this UNC win at home today!

3 Likes