New Contest: pick winners, get free gear

We’re gonna give this a try as a monthly contest, starting with tomorrow’s games. The winner at the end of the month will receive their choice of any available item from the LRA shop. If interest is there, we’ll continue each month along with larger prizes for a season long contest.

Here are the rules:

1. All picks are against the point spread. Lines to be posted daily.
  2. You only get a maximum of 10 picks total for the full month. So make them count.
  3. Monthly winners are determined by total point differential vs the spread. One blowout can make or break.
  4. For picks to count, you must post them in this thread and tag @HoozGotNext. All picks must be in before scheduled game times obviously.
2 Likes

Lines for December 4th.
12-4-2
12-4-3
12-4-4
12-4-5
12-4-6
12-4-7

@HoozGotNext Villanova -11.5

1 Like

Carolina -2.5.

1 Like

@HoozGotNext Oklahoma St -11

1 Like

@HoozGotNext. Texas Tech pk

2 Likes

@HoozGotNext

Norte Dame
Virginia
NC State
DePaul

1 Like

Duquesne -19

3 Likes

I’m not eligible but that won’t stop me from boring you with my picks. Give me San Diego State -4.5. They’re still unbeaten, fresh off wins over Iowa and Creighton. Gotta like them to keep it rolling at Colorado State tonight.

Wow this sounds awesome

UNC -2.5
San Diego State -4.5
Gonzaga -30.5

1 Like

@HoozGotNext

Villanova -11.5
South Carolina PK
UNC -2.5

1 Like

@HoozGotNext

Penn State -12

1 Like

Short slate of games tomorrow.
12-5

Rough night around here. Only @fivesheff is above water. Penn State came through with the 10 point cover. @Wahoowa84 went 2-1 but the UNC blowout offset his winners.

Give me Elon -1.5 tonight. Those two teams have combined for one D1 win so far, a thrashing of Kennesaw State by Elon in their last game. I’ll go with the hot team. :laughing:

I’ll take Auburn tonight. They have surprised so far.

1 Like

If you’ve been fading our picks, congrats on the extra cash. That all changes tomorrow!

12-6-1
12-6-2

1 Like

@HoozGotNext

Portland State -6

1 Like

@HoozGotNext

Gotta go Duke -6.5

1 Like