Nice slate of games tonight

26 TOs for Kansas. They play big, don’t have much shooting (only 10 3p attempts tonight), and really only have one trustworthy ball handler. Honestly all of the same concerns we have going in. Bennett would have a heart attack if his team turned it over 18 times in a half though.

1 Like

26 TOs and team is ranked in top 4? crazy

1 Like

Apparently it was 28 TOs. Box score I saw shortchanged them.

1 Like

Ha. unreal. yea 28 is what I heard Bilas give Duke credit for…

1 Like

I don’t know what to make of GT or NCSU but it’s been an entertaining game. State up 6 under 8 left. Michael Devoe playing well for GT. He was one of those '18 PGs we were involved with before Kihei. His offer was a Ron Sanchez special though. Bennett never really bought in.

1 Like

Overtime alert in Raleigh ACCN

1 Like

Will he play at all? Hasn’t seen the court yet.

1 Like

That was a pitiful display of basketball by both teams. Your exactly right .That’s a feather in Duke’s hat for a sorry game.

1 Like

Answer to one of the more pressing questions fans have, although it begs another.

Screenshot_166

2 Likes

GT gets the W in a wild sloppy ending. Road teams were 3-0 tonight. Let’s hope the trend continues.

1 Like

Under was the call on Juzang for sure. He had one short quiet stretch in the 1st half. Looks to be 9th in the rotation, definitely not what his people had in mind.

2 Likes

Time will tell but I believe he may end up wishing he had chose a different school, lol

1 Like

Mich State comes up short by 7, am I allowed to gloat?

1 Like

Maybe we can pick him up as a transfer at the end of the season.

2 Likes

I got a text this morning from a guy connected to Juzang’s AAU program. Hadn’t heard from him since May when he was helpful letting me know what was going on with the recruitment. “Johnny will transfer. Mark my words”. lol Hasty reaction for sure but he knows these folks well.

2 Likes

If that happens my money would be on a California school or at least a school with some flash, closer to home.

That said. It’s just one game.

1 Like

He would definitely do better transferring but I believe he was thinking 1 or 2 years and he would go pro. He wont get that chance sitting on the bench.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a crazy, hasty reaction after just one game. Would hope that’s not true for the sake of the player’s character development. Glad that Hunter did not take that view.

1 Like

This is going to be a (off-topic) niche uniform aesthetics point, but it’s situations like these where I wish the jersey names on the back were arched, like all the NBA uniforms are, rather than the straight line names. I think they look better for any name length, and they work better for really long last names: compare Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s college jersey, where they had to squeeze his names in, to his pro jersey, where his last name kinda envelopes his number in a way I really like.

1 Like

Having college basketball back has been great!

2 Likes