🙄 No Holds Barred Thread - A Haney/DavetheWave Production

Funny. Cory had as good a pull up jumper as anyone back then. We used to even mess with him about it

4 Likes

I had a good pull up going left but could never do it well going right… would mostly try to get close enough for the jump hook going right… and then fake that and up and under if defense overcommitted

1 Like

Cory was one of the few great at going right and pullling up right. Think is a rythm thing being easier from off hand dribble

1 Like

Also as a shooter your body is automatically squared up going left and pulling up. Going right - you have to get your right shoulder turned toward the basket which takes more energy and strength. Also if the defender is moving with you and you stop suddenly … when going right they are more likely to get closer to your shooting hand as their momentum is going that way. When going left and you stop suddenly, their momentum tends to carry them away from your shooting pocket and you get a cleaner line of sight.

1 Like

Thought this was pertinent with all the Wisconsin talk. This is the only funny Rothstein bit:

1 Like

Until you’re 80 (as long as you’re cool with food poisoning)

1 Like

There is nothing I want to do less than ride on a cruise ship for 275 days. I’d rather rewatch the entire 22 football season immediately followed by a loop of Kihei bloopers.

9 Likes

What if all the other passengers are 50% supermodels and 50% @haney clones? And also bronco mendenhall is the captain of the ship. Drinking is allowed though.

3 Likes

Hmm that’s a tough sell

Am I allowed to drunkenly punch bronco once a month

4 Likes

Open hand slap only

3 Likes

Half the passengers are Haney clones, and Bronco is the one you want to slap? I admire your restraint.

7 Likes

Hmm i got love for Haney. And it’s a cruise ship so I can avoid him during basketball season. But with Bronco it’s personal.

Make it 35% Haney and 15% Fresh 5% Jazz i need someone with some common sense and a drinking buddy.

8 Likes

Not a lick of common sense, but typing from a bar and willing to manage my coworkers remotely, so I’ve got half that equation covered.

4 Likes

i dont even know you andrea savage GIF by truTV’s I’m Sorry

7 Likes

That Wimbledon Final was ridiculous… a crazy good display of tennis at the very highest level… almost 5 hours.

6 Likes

Saw every point. Unreal

3 Likes

After reading this… i am thinking about not performing any of my Air Force Reserve duties next fiscal year and then petition for full credit in 2025. I’ll use this as precedence…

7 Likes

Low key the game that helped the Hoos win the title a year later.

4 Likes

Great call. I was there for this gane and agree

Man the ACC Tourney is great

3 Likes

MJ no longer controls an NBA team; the brand of hoops he ushered in is now as seen as ugly and kinda boring; and pretty soon my generation that venerated him will be seen for the doddering old men that we are (present company excluded, of course). Know hope.

(People are going to love those stupid shoes through the next ice age though…)

3 Likes