🙄 No Holds Barred Thread - A Haney/DavetheWave Production

New thread

2 Likes

The earth is flat and revolves around the moon!

This could get good

5 Likes

I just saw Moonfall, so I can confidently say that youz’re really misunderstanding what the Moon is all about.

Spoilers: The special effects are good, but overall the movie is genuinely awful. Not like “disappointing” more like “The director’s 8-year old kid wrote throw plot, didn’t they?” Don’t see it, unless you’re into a “so bad it’s kinda good” experience.

I refuse to participate in this thread.

Also, this post is left intentionally blank.

So you’re not gonna admit you said that Gillen was a genius?

1 Like

I’ve heard there’s a direct link between timeout usage and IQ…

Jay heard us arguing about 18-19 tourney PT and decided to dunk on Carsen Edwards’s team to make his case:
https://twitter.com/SouthBayLakers/status/1489445504396132355?s=20&t=dCs6h5_ybTpQS91G_O7aRA

3 Likes

Also, now that I have a thread dedicated to my bad takes (let’s consider Dave a 49% non-voting partner), I’d like to say that Chet Holmgren is a billionaire’s Jay Huff. He’s got all the offensive tools we wanted Jay to have, but he ultimately will have the same downsides, and I think whoever takes him #2 or #3 will ultimately regret it.

5 Likes

If you read Edwards’ lips you can just make out him saying “man, we’d never have made it to OT if Bennett played this guy more. Jeesh.”

12 Likes

Jay, of course, woulda taken Kiheis pass from the 3 and ended it right there right there

4 Likes

Exactly, Anderson’s “for the win” call was from the alternate timeline.

4 Likes

For those of who you subscribe to the Athletic, brief writeup of the Hawks recent success:

Money graf:

What’s got the Hawks playing better of late?

Chris Kirschner, Hawks beat writer: The Hawks have been better because they’re now fully healthy. De’Andre Hunter’s return from wrist surgery and [something about a Terp, lol, nobody cares] have coincided with an 8-1 stretch for Atlanta.

4 Likes

Man I log off for a night and this whole thing has gone off the tracks…

6 Likes

Current state of the LRA forum…battle royal! (Peep the American Dream’s shirt though.)

https://twitter.com/80swrestling_/status/1489198507898589185?s=21

4 Likes

Just want to say if you shortened this down to “Haney and the Wave” it’s a pretty great band name.

9 Likes

Come on Fresh … if Jay were in on Ty’s Free throw there would not have been a tip out. He would have grabbed the rebound and dunked it with an and 1 and made the FT ending the game right there

6 Likes

Pretty sure they opened for the Go-Go’s in '84.

3 Likes

Imagine the infighting with the band though? Dudes would be done before first album ever dropped

8 Likes

A real Farrar/Tweedy mishigas. This is my thread, and all band references will be to 90s alt country bands. Except Ryan Adams. He’s still cancelled.

4 Likes