Notre Dame Game Thread (Saturday 2/18, 12:00 EST, ESPN2)

1. the 3-day growth scruff
  2. he looks like he’s unsteady on his feet (3-4 drinks in?)
  3. Wearing shorts and athletic gear that don’t quite fit right anymore…
  4. People behind him giggling, but trying to not be too obvious about it

(had to make the subtext text…)

5 Likes

Lol, Maui Invitational, when Brey definitely put himself on island time. For extra fun, google “Mike Brey Maui” and enjoy an additional picture post tournament-victory in 2017, that I’m not posting here for our collective well-being and safety.

4 Likes

Yeah, some of us made that mistake already

2 Likes

Welp… who would have thought that would be the Google search I regretted… I think we know where Brey is going to look for his next job.

4 Likes

Seven guys: Grad Transfer (Niagra) PG Marcus Hammond, 5-star rookie 2-guard JJ Starling, 5th year wing Trey Wertz, 4th year wing Cormac Ryan, 5th year forward Dane Goodwin, 4-star rookie forward Ven-Allen Lubin, and 5th year stretch big Nate Laszewski.

1 Like

Now try Don Nelson weed. @BDragon

2 Likes

I’ve always liked Brey a lot

4 Likes

A Mike Brey coached Hawaii Rainbow Warriors team causing a ruckus in the NCAA tournament as his final act is the future I want.

8 Likes

Bro I had no idea that’s what he was up to. Nelly just became my favorite coach for finding a way to live his life.

Also this is why I keep a personal laptop next to my work station. Y’all trying to get Dragon talking to Linda in HR.

5 Likes

Yes! This is the obvious next stop.

3 Likes

Again thats a world I want to be a part of

2 Likes

I’m not sure which was flatter at Loiusville…the team or the ball.

1 Like

Brey walking into the Stan Sheriff Center 10 minutes before tipoff.

2 Likes

I’m super hungover Hoos by a million

3 Likes

Anyone have a link to the pregame show?

2 Likes

Gaaaame tiiime!

1 missed lay up

This post may or may not be deleted by poster in the next 12 hrs. Enjoy it while you can.

2 Likes

Ah, missed bunny.

1 Like

Alright front court…

1 Like