Notre Dame Game Thread

4 Likes

Late game tonight. Feels weird for it to be 8 pm and not even left for the game yet

1 Like

Should we be rooting for NC State or Syracuse?

I saw a Syracuse win is better for our SOS and RPI, but they are also one game closer to us in ACC standings…so not fully sure.

1 Like

I’m just thinking about conference standings for now. Yeah there’s the NCAA resume to consider too. Tied with Syr but State has the tiebreaker on us just a game behind. Both still have a couple games left against the top of the league. I lean toward wanting Syracuse to win.

3 Likes

Mamadi has been out of rhythm the last couple of games. Need to see him attack the basket I think.

1 Like

Omg Kihei is so damn fast

1 Like

That could have been a lot worse. Lucky to be down only 4.

4 Likes

Mamadi much better later in the the half attacking the basket. Some of those shots by Tomas will go down in the second half. Would like to see Brax attack the rim too.

3 Likes

Bit of a lethargic feel to this one. Need a few “lifts” in the 2nd half.

4 Likes

Has Woldy gotten over-confident? Looks that way. Some of these shots are questionable

1 Like

Maybe Kehei should be attacking the basket more. Shoot or kick out

I thought most of his looks were aggressive and in rhythm. This team desperately needs shot making and someone to have an attacking mindset on O. Even the threat of his shot with the fake opened up driving opportunities and the lane for others.

6 Likes

I actually thought they were fine offensively, just didn’t make enough of the shots they should.

ND’s small lineup is a problem. We’ve gotten away playing big vs small lately but it’s tough tonight. A lot to ask of Huff or Caffaro to guard Mooney, and it turns Mamadi into an average defender at the 4. That’s where we’ve been lucky so far that Mooney hasn’t done more damage. That said, hope Tony sticks with it. Need Huff out there, and to get him more involved on offense.

4 Likes

Agreed. It’s important that someone is willing to take those shots.

2 Likes

Good minutes from Casey tonight. Happy for him.

2 Likes

My favorite type of JPJ is loud as hell JPJ and ‪JPJ just got LOOOOUUUUD :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:‬

3 Likes

Finally I feel some good momentum. Lets see what happens next…

2 Likes

Great call HGN! nice boost there from Jay. hope we can finish strong

1 Like

Turnovers leading to run outs. Killing us

2 Likes