Notre Dame Live Thread/Preview

Agreed - not a fan of this lineup

3 Likes

Hauser doesnt give us anything when he doesnt hit :(. Put in Woldo and Kadin pls

2 Likes

Tony’s not doing a good job here. All their points from their bigs. And we have neither Kadin nor Huff in.

2 Likes

Why did he take out Huff? Huff was obviously ready to play tonight. Is he saving Huff for a 6th year? :grinning:

1 Like

This lineup is a disaster and predictably so

1 Like

Small lineup got abused there, and looked awkward offensively. Would’ve preferred Shedrick at the 5 instead of playing McKoy out of position for his minutes.

2 Likes

Huff cant play 40 minutes. Taking huff out isn;t the issue. Not putting Kadin in is.

3 Likes

I’m good with the take. A little surprised by the lack of athleticism.

1 Like

I don’t like that he missed it

1 Like

Did you mean to tag me? Never said anything about sky falling or even issues just what I’d like to see

I would like to see Kihei Woldo Murphy Mckoy Kadin line up

1 Like

I hate to say it, but in my opinion, which doesn’t mean anything, we have some players who have not shown that they should be allowed to shoot: Morsell, McKoy, and until he proves otherwise, Hauser. Yes, Hauser. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m pretty much max long slow methodical Tony Bennett basketball like it’s stock in dollar general. May not be sexy but it works.

Dont think McKoy is in that group. Also shooters gotta shoot themselves out of a slump.

Still surprised no Kadin or Huff

1 Like

In game lineup thoughts are basically just clutter

2 Likes

Well this lineup is somehow worse

The zone has certainly caused us problems. Need to get Sam a couple of open looks with his feet set.

This only makes sense to me if Shedrick is not playing tonight for undisclosed reasons.

2 Likes

sigh of relief

1 Like