Notre Dame Live Thread/Preview

Like that.

1 Like

Offense leaving a lot to be desired but I do appreciate the energy. Need that for the long run for the season.

I like how we have more points than them so far

3 Likes

Defense looksā€¦much better

Thatā€™s a start

1 Like

Great point

Offense has looked decent with good lineups. But throwing McKoy and Beekman out there together is not great

Reiterate

1 Like

Casey is putting in the work on defense.

2 Likes

Defense looks better. Of course Notre Dame isnā€™t good and there have still been some bad rotation and hedge recoveries. But you can clearly tell the players are hungrier and more aggressive on ball.

This is us!

1 Like

I donā€™t see how in game lineup thoughts are clutter but I guess Iā€™ll try to be more productive

Go team!

Jeez thatā€™s a ridiculously soft call, thatā€™s just great defense

4 Likes

I think we need Casey out there from a defensive toughness perspective right now. I actually think he has the ability to have a strong mid range gameā€¦which may need to be where he focuses despite the analytics

4 Likes

Yeah but still just way better

I think Tomas is our most underrated defender. Seems like he really knows the system well.

Well, because everybody has their thoughts on what lineups are good and what lineups suck and everybody is wrong until coach settles on what he wants, and therefore if everybody comments on every lineup change itā€™s gonna get damn cluttered.

But you can feel free to ignore my thoughts Iā€™m just some idiot on the internet.

The announcers seemed to think that UVa was blowing Notre Dame out of the gym. This is anybodyā€™s game. I mean, itā€™s probably going down to the last shot. I had never heard of Durham for Notre Dame, but we donā€™t have a good matchup for him. Is Shedrick injured?

1 Like

Jay Huff is my basketball savior.

1 Like

Dribbles off jays foot and itā€™s a foul on Jay lol

2 Likes

That makes two of us haha